Our team at Summit Property Group would like to extend our gratitude to our clients and wish you a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year. Our journey throughout the year, guided by our mission, “Inspiring Absolute Confidence,” has been filled with dedication, growth, and a commitment to serving our Canadian communities.
Preparing Your Property for the Holidays
Many businesses take some time off during the holiday season and close their commercial properties in the last few weeks of December. Here’s a quick checklist to help you prepare your property for the holidays.
- Shut down all electronic devices like copiers and printers
- Lock filing cabinets, desk drawers and individual offices
- Turn off all personal heaters
- Turn off all non-essential equipment
- Lock up all chemicals
- Perform a thorough safety inspection
- Ensure all flammable items are stored properly
- Turn off all compressors
Government and Commercial Facilities
- Have any critical building maintenance taken care of
- Turn the HVAC system into the power-saving mode or set it to a low temperature
- Turn off exhaust fans
- Close and lock all windows
- Ensure HVAC ventilators are clear
- Ensure alarms are correctly set
- Set up snow and ice removal services
- Put exterior lights on a timer
- Inspect gutters, downspouts, flashings and accessories to ensure they’re clear
Benefits of Professional Snow & Ice Management Services
Across our beautiful country, the holidays mean snowy weather and subzero temperatures. Hiring professional snow and ice management services is essential in providing a safe environment for those visiting your property during the harsh winter months. With unpredictable and often severe winter conditions, it’s crucial to have a responsive and efficient strategy for managing snowfall on walkways and parking areas, especially when the building is vacant over the holidays.
Summit Property Group provides a comprehensive range of services to meet these needs, including:
- Snow Plowing
- Snow Removal
- Sanding of Parking Lots
- Sidewalk Clearing
- De-Icing Solutions
- Detailed Written and Electronic Reporting
- Customized “Safety First” Practices and Procedures
As we approach the end of the year, we look forward to continuing our journey with you. Whether you represent a non-profit property management firm, an institution, or a municipality, we are here to deliver professional, experienced, and responsive maintenance services.
From all of us at Summit Property Group, we wish you a holiday season filled with joy, peace, and prosperity. May the new year bring new opportunities and continued success for us all.
Happy Holidays, and have a Wonderful New Year!